playing big25~
bro n me=]
d basketball court~
Sry~~~lz 2day too bz le~so dungt tym update my blog ><
27.09.09 Sunday x)
2day is d lz day holiday~
2moro start sch life again~>.<”
Evening~me n bro go play basketball in taman~XD
V play“靠板”~ Ala~bro so “gai” o~=p haha me pro ba~hoho
I WIN^^ in 10 minits oni~hehe
Nite,i.bro n biao jie play big 25 in my room~
It is so syok n fin=D
Btw outside was rainy heavy!
~~~hate rain~~~=[
Suddenly no current==
Wat d heaven..lol v play dao half o~hmm.
Haiz..tats is 1 of d reason I hate rain~
Oways no current d=(
V 3 very scare!><”
It was so dark n hot o!
My bro n biao jie is seeing movie use laptop~
N I was listening mp3 on bed n sms==
*moody ing*=[
My dear stil haven’t msg me yet~
yesterday nite til nw~hmm.
Then I chat wf eiusan~ He so bad o~=p
say wat mayb my dear dunwan me le TT N go find other sexy n hot gal~
Lol..me DUNWAN hear liao la~~~T_T
I ask”should I sms him?wil disturb he onot?”
He ans.” Lol== u wait wat o?fz fz msg him nw la..”
Then I try msg my dear~xp
n……he gt reply me o!!!=]
O.O >>>>>>>> rupa-rupanya me “wu hui”he le~
Is I thk too much le bah~>.<”
Is I thk too much le bah~>.<”
lolx My baobei dear d hp jz left rm2 oni~ So he dungt sms me lo~
SORRY BAOBEI =’(
I shouldn’t thk too much d…
I shouldn’t mistrust on you…
I shouldn’t doubt your love…
I’m sry…reli sry…hmm.
The oni things I wan 2 say is~~~
Muax.love u my baobei dear x)
N finally d current come at 11pm~Zzz
没有评论:
发表评论